Thursday 9 May 2013

Spoke to a psychic today............

Now Im not one to usually participate in things like this, this is more Abbys doing.

But this morning I had a Facebook message about a reading she had booked for me so I thought I would humour it , if not keeping totally sceptical. I should also add she is not in my FB friends list and all my FB is kept completely private as I have my children's pictures on there etc.

This woman has never met me, never seen me, knows nothing of me or my life/health/family etc.

Yet she described me perfectly to a T. She told me of health issues within my family, about specific family members, names of family member's who had passed over, past events in my own life that no one, not even Owen knows about......

She then went on to tell me about past life's  and she could pick up on at least four.......FOUR! which she then went on to describe in great detail.

So it has now gotten me wondering and I tell you what the last month or so since my brother passed I have been having several stress related issues and problems but after having a reading from her I had this amazing sense of relief and almost like comfort.....which was the nicest feeling.

She also went on to read my cards and said in a future vision she saw me and my partner with our children on a farm.......now thats my dream.........so I am now more determined than ever to achieve it.



No comments:

Post a Comment