Saturday 12 February 2011



Right, my revelation for the day.......

Whilst tidying and reorganizing my bedroom I have discovered a box of books that I had stored away carefully but came to the realization I had never read.

So I have decided to start reading the books that I have being that they are just gathering dust now and I figure I can expand my literacy ability and my literature knowledge being that Ive only read books really as coursework other than biographies.

So so far the books I have dusted and unearthed if you like from the black hole that is under my bed are

Love Sets You Free (The Autobiography of Janni Kowalski)


Through Thick and Thin (The Autobiography of Gok Wan)


The Lake By Richard Laymon


James Toseland (James Toselands autobiography)


Charley and Ewan - The Long Way Down


Charley Boorman - Race To Dakar


Ok so I know most of those are autobiographies but I would like to read some well known novels to so if anyone has any good suggestions then please feel free to leave them in a comment below - one book Ive never read is 'to kill a mockingbird' or 'little women' so I will have those in my 'to read' list but if anyone has any other suggestions then I would love to hear them.


3 comments:

  1. I have a copy of To kill a Mockingbird, I'd be happy to send you if you would like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes please Hester - I will make sure to send it back to you once Im done with it. x Think I need to go and join the library and get myself a reading list together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sammy, email me your address & I'll pop it in the post
    harduphester@yahoo.com
    I don't want the book back, pass it on to someone else.
    Hester

    ReplyDelete