Thursday 23 December 2010




Apologies firstly for the slight lapse in posting - obviously Christmas is getting somewhat in the way and have just had the horrid realisation that I have in fact got A LOT of wrapping still to do in the way of

All of Holly's
All of Ben's
All of Owen's
Owen's mum
Owen's dad
Owen's sister
Owen's niece
Owen's nephew
Owen's nephew
Whatever my mum has brought for Ben
Whatever my mum has brought for Holly
All of J's

Simply - Owen cant wrap for toffee but has taken on Christmas shopping by himself this year - god help and god only knows what will be unwrapped and by who under the tree this year although when he has a plan he does very well as my best ever past present was a mini moto that he had specially dismantled and sprayed baby pink for me. It looked fantastic and if I can find a photo I will put it up for you to see.

However , I get a feeling it may be a long next two nights for me - as hoping I can get his families wrapped to give out tomorrow - he's only buying them today! and he wants to drop of J's main present tomorrow to to him.

Still need also to get Christmas vegetables.

I suffer horribly from panic attacks when I'm stuck in a crowd so the vegetable aisle of Tesco today was a huge challenge! I managed to grab carrots. That was it. So so far Christmas dinner consists of carrots, chicken and gravy. Hoping I can get over to the coop tomorrow or tonight and grab a few bits and pieces. Also did manage to get a strawberry Swiss roll from Tesco for £1.10 which will be our pudding with custard. None of us like fruit cake so a proper Christmas cake or pudding is out of the question but will pop over tomorrow to grab a few more nibble bits. Its the only year so far too that we haven't had a big tin of chocolates as Owen has been and is getting in shape this year with daily visits to the gym and I'm finally fro the first time in 6 years under 12st so the temptation has been removed now although we will still have our fair share of treats.

Oh well had better make a start on Ben's dinner and start getting him ready for bed so I can get a start on present wrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment