Thursday 23 December 2010




I have today been enjoying my new financial situation

I now only have 8 things a month to pay out including food

Before my luck, I had 13. The last 5 being debts!

Its also nice as it means when I do get my pay every month I am now £175 better off (minimum!) which sounds lovely to say! and the first time I have ever been able to say it in my 11 years of working life! (yes my first job was at 15 - at Hurran's Garden Centre! - I remember the canary yellow polo shirt and the blue jumper well!)

It has been nice to know its there and think once Christmas is out of the way I will set about my financial planning properly so I will be able to start saving accordingly etc for things I would like.

Do really need to sit down and plan for some New Years Changes (I don't do resolutions!) that I would like to do.

Im hoping 2011 will be a good year for us!


2 comments:

  1. Have a fantastic Christmas Sammy, you deserve it more than anyone else I know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to you Hester! x

    ReplyDelete