Sunday 30 December 2012

De-stressing with the de-clutter........

Well I have to say this morning is the first day I haven't walked in the living room and felt majorly stressed.

Between the 3 kids toys, mine and Ow's things - walking in every morning was driving me mad. I could barely see the floor if I hadn't already fallen over one toy or another....

and why is it when your in the dark you always manage to step on the stray bit of Lego?

I had a peaceful night last night reading and finding new blogs, then re evaluating my New Years Resolutions. Im thinking that between the few I have I should actually be able to cope pretty well with them and somehow achieve them all if not at least part of them!

I also made a promise to myself that I would keep at the competitions. I love to do competitions on-line and it has been a life saver to us on more than a few occasions. This is something I need to manage a bit better though and try and get myself ahead with if I can. This morning though I have managed to do all the ones for this morning (I don't tend to do ones for Holidays or Body Care/ Perfume stuff as I have sensitive skin and am allergic to a fair bit of it!) and in total completed 32 competitions, that was from one site though so now on to the second site and to do the twitter.

I do occasionally win things I have forgotten about or they are another part of a competition I've entered so may not use or need. (I once entered a competition for concert tickets to see Adele ~ I had previously won a set to see Olly Murs - who was fab live! - but I didn't win the Adele tickets, I did however win the adjoining competition which was two tickets to see Dolly Parton!) Personally she's not my taste so I gave them to a friend of Ows...........who then kindly paid £40 into our water account which meant I had a month off paying it which was nice of him.

So I may run a few competitions for a few bits and pieces later on if anyone is interested.

Jobs for this morning are

1. to finish the competitions and get myself a bit ahead. The end of the month there are always lots ending
    and I have been known to be sat at the computer for 9+ hours before on one day because there was over
    800+ competitions ending. Its one of the things I do that Ow supports especially when we have had a
    good return in the past from it.

2. Make my stovies! (Fingers crossed the mince has defrosted now!)

3. See how much Im likely to get on Magpie for the bag of DVDs I have upstairs. I figure they will end up in
    the charity shop anyway so I may as well see if I can get a few pennies for them. I do also have a bag full
    of Video tapes to try and donate as well so no one will lose out.

4. I need to look into my compost bin and see how it is going. I have been putting in the rabbits waste but
    not sure I have enough kitchen waste or balance in it at the minute.

Then I have my 7 hour shift in work which should be nice and relatively peaceful today. Cant believe it is New Years Eve already tomorrow. This last year has gone so fast. Which has also reminded me of a number 5 for my to do list.

5. Make my sealed pot. I have found a suitable container - now just need to tape the top shut.

Right better get going. I need to start getting ready for work at 1.30 and all this stuff wont do itself !

Take Care All and have a peaceful and productive day

Love

Sammy x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment