Sunday 30 December 2012

Torrential Rain, More Competitions...........and not looking forward to the walk to work

Well I havent actually gotten off the computer yet!

I have completed all todays competitions and decided to move on to tomorrows - imaginve my horror when I discovered nearly 74 pages of competitions. So I have sat here determined and have entered 58 pages worth of competitions..........I think I have easily entered close to 200 competitions today.

Thoroughly shattered now and I still have 16 pages to finish tomorrow and then more on to the 1st January ones

Poor Benjie isnt very well either - he has had cold/flu symptoms lately and hasn't been eating very much. He woke up Christmas Day and Boxing Day with a raging temperature, a horrid cough and no appetite.
Today is the first day he has really eaten anything very substantial - 2 slices of toast with Jam on, and now he's complaining that his belly is feeling 'gurgley'........have given him some cough medicine and hes cwtched on the sofa watching 'Agatha Christies Marple'.............think that needs changing!

Anyway best be off and do some dishes before I have to start getting ready for work. At least I can test run  the waterproofs that Owen brought me for Christmas!!!!!!!

x Sammy x

No comments:

Post a Comment