Saturday 16 February 2013

Competition on a friends blog.....

Afternoon all

I have spent the day helping Owen put the cladding up on his shed with the promise that any spare wood ship lap that he has I can have to make into a raised bed or two to try my veggie growing again.

I was a  bit too all in to everything last year so I'm going to focus on 3.4 things and give them my dedication this growing season.

On the grow your own note a fellow blogger that I read is holding a competition for a GYO Herb Garden. Please all feel free to have a look and enter - her blog is also worth a read and its one of my favourites and her chicken raising antics make me very jealous but my jack russell and the 4 weinmeraner's next door wouldnt approve

Here is the competition link
http://wigglywoo-gardeningdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/competition-time.html#comment-form

Many Thanks all and hope you have had a productive day.

Sammy
x x x x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sammy, thanks for the mention.

    I hope you managed to get some wood for your raised beds after your hard work of helping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Sharon, happy to help. x
      Im looking forward to trying the cheeseburger pie recipe soon x

      Delete