Tuesday 19 February 2013

Post Office..........AARRRGGGHHH!!!

Ive been sat in all day waiting on a packet that was apparently too big for my letter box.

I rang dead on opening and was told it would be out today in the van to redeliver.....

So I rang them at 2.45, and now they cant find the parcel but will look into it and ring me back

3.43pm and still no parcel.

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm.........................................

Im also meant to be waiting in for Owens new iPhone to be delivered.

Its still not here. Its comign with Yodel so I may well recieve it by 2019.

I have already sent Owen a 'please bring home chocolate' text because I dont drink but Im starting to wonder why I stopped!

Fingers crossed I get............(phone rings)

Right just off phone to the post office and apparently it was put on the wrong shelf.......so he will send it with the post man who does collections in our area if he can later so it may be delivered tonight, otherwise he'll put it for redelivery tomorrow.

......urgh...............my head hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment