Sunday 10 March 2013

gyda chariad ar sul y Mamau! (Happy Mothers Day!)

''gyda chariad ar sul y Mamau'' (With Love On Mothering Sunday)



or for my English counterparts


Happy Mothers Day all and I hope you have all had a nice day and been very spoilt

For my mothers day I got a beautiful hand picked bracelet from my little boy and little girl and handmade cards. Owen forgot it was Mothers Day and will be taking me down to work so he can pick up chocolates and a card for his mum before going to visit her. He is useless with dates fair play.

Now most mummy's today would be relaxing ~ I, however spent the day cleaning the house to the standard that Kim Woodburn and Aggie MacKenzie would be proud.

Only room left to finish now before the health visitor visits is the living room and to do the dishes in the kitchen - but I'll do them when I get home tonight because no doubt they will multiply by the time I get home, then its just to clean/sweep/mop the floors in the morning and make sure Owen moves the half rebuilt engine in the living room!

Do have this very bizarre feeling though that I have done all this work, cleaning , scrubbing and decluttering - and you watch - I bet she wont even leave the living room but this will be counted as my spring clean so will just need to keep on top of it from now on.

Right sorry its only short for today but I hope you have a lovely day and I will post again tomorrow but for now I need to go and get ready for work :-(

Have a good day

x

No comments:

Post a Comment