Saturday 9 April 2011





Wow - have been away

Well its glorious sunshine here in South Wales today and I am..........stuck indoors as Benjamin has picked up some sort of tummy bug along with 3 of his rugby co stars!
Oh should mention my son is now a sportsman at 6 years old as a rugby star (training on a Monday, match on a Sunday) and footballer (training thursday, match on a saturday) which is leaving mummy suitably shattered being that she also has returned to work and now does a Wednesday night 5- 10, and a sunday 3 - 10. Not to mention the added fun of three main birthdays coming up so attempting to money save and a almost crawling 9 month old! YES I said 9 MONTH old! Didn't that go bleeding quick!

Here is Minnie enjoying her food



As for recent months - all seems to be ok. Owen has had some good news about his eye and is now on every 6 month visits, my sister had her surgery and they successfully removed all the cells so she is on regular smear tests fro the foreseeable future. I had the all clear sign off after abnormal results so I'm now free until 2014. The HV from hell has finally left us alone - which reminds me I should go to clinic at some point to see her though for a general check up and weigh in. Money has sort of lapsed though due to me restarting work but we are doing much better since our debt free help before Christmas with my win.

Which reminds me - winnings.
I have so far since I started comping in November won
  1. £5000 cash
  2. 37" LCD TV
  3. an XBOX 360
  4. a Kinect for the XBOX 360
  5. 2 Kinect Games
  6. 1 Nintendo DSi
  7. 2 Nintendo DSi games
  8. 2 front row tickets to Britains Got Talent Auditions
  9. Pocket Trivia Pursuit Game
  10. 2 giant moshi monsters teddies
  11. 2 small moshi monsters teddies
  12. 2 moshi monsters books
  13. 1 mini pack of moshlings
  14. 3 childrens books (series - fantasy thing cant remember)
  15. 1 flat stanley book
  16. 1 DVD - Despicable Me
  17. 1 22" LCD TV/DVD Combi
  18. 1 Dr Who Tardis mug with lid
  19. 1 Dr Who Projector Torch
  20. 1 Carbon Monoxide alarm

so all in all not bad for 5 months worth of competitions! So needless to say I am frequenting the competition boards at the minute. Plus as I am writing this the projector torch has just arrived so I have a happy little Benjamin being that he's off school poorly today.
Oh and we have a second win today - two tickets to the cinema as a runners up prize too. Bargain ~ think Mummys good luck is wearing off on him

Really do need to get a hang of finances again though as recent spending has gotten out of hand over Christmas and I seem to be putting weight back on again which I'm very unamused about. Even stupider really being that Owen's £750 mountain bike is sat in the spare room doing fudge all and has done for about 1yr+ - really think I should start making a point of an evening bike ride - plus it will help me de-stress a bit too I think.

Other than that myself and my little brood are all ok. Abby my sister si still convinced she is going to move to America to be with her USA boyfriend - yes the same one who dumped her when he found out she had cervical cancer - but she wont listen.

oh and still no sign of a house.

I hope to be back with you more now!

x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment