Sunday 22 July 2012

Fly Lady ~ Day Four

Right,
so far this morning I have 

  • gotten up at 5.30am (I suffer from insomnia I am not Sunday morning sadistic!) 
  • Washed
  • Wiped over bathroom 
  • Wiped over the kitchen
  • Read Emails
  • Had Breakfast
  • Made A plan of action for Ben's bedroom tomorrow
  • Listed 5 things on Ebay (one already has a watcher! yey!)
  • updated my blog
So now that Owen is awake I will be able to go and get on with the rest of the morning. Its currently 9.20 as I write that line so I can go and make all the beds soon and then finish Holly's Bedroom which I got distracted from yesterday (by cleaning my own)

This is what awaits me...............................yey  :-S


although in fairness her room is only small so it shouldn't take me too long to sort through.

 I'm also going to put a load of washing in before I make a start on this which I think will be all of Owen's work shirts so I can hang them outside on the airers to dry being that its such a nice day today

I also want to get all the bags of rubbish outside too so that they are not in the house or likely to be reopened whilst me or anyone else goes looking for things in the,

I have also set myself the time limit today of finishing at 12, because I work today (yes I know on a Sunday - someone has to I guess!) from 3 - 10pm so I think if I finish at 12, then it gives me plenty of time to chill out and get showered etc before I have to leave at 2.30 to go and start my shift. 

Right better crack on otherwise I will never get started............

Enjoy your day

x

No comments:

Post a Comment