Sunday 22 July 2012

Flying ~ Day Two

Apologies but I was getting so into this cleaning lark that I completely forgot to update my blog yesterday.......so this was um.........Friday 20th's efforts. This is my bathroom and yes we have a walk in shower cubicle which is a bit awkward with an 8 year old who doesn't like water on his head and a 2 year old little girl, hence me still having the baby bath!

So here goes, These are the before pictures.......


(notice I couldnt open the door fully?     ^^^) 




~~~~~


and these are the after pictures..............





vastly improved and  I am happy to say still clean :-) 

I am finding it very therapeutic, also the kitchen is still as tidy as it was in the previous pictures which is nice and I'm finding now that I've done it once and am keeping it maintained it is much easier to stay on top of. 

Unlike my insomnia which saw me awake at 5.40 this morning which is a lay in for me! 

If anyone is interested in FlyLady and taking the first baby steps then please feel free to stop in and look over on 



No comments:

Post a Comment