Sunday 22 July 2012

SUMMER HOLIDAYS! .................. Oh No!

Hi guys

As anyone else in the UK knows summer holidays are upon us and the welsh schools have mostly all broken up so I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas of things to do with small children, I have a considerable age gap between my two children - my son Benjamin is 8 years old and my daughter Holly is 2. Most of the holidays will be me with them by myself so I am looking for ideas to keep them amused.

If anyone has any then please feel free to add them in the messages below, there are no stupid suggestions.......

many thanks in advance and I will make sure to keep you up to date with anything we have planned as well as including pictures

x


1 comment:

  1. I don't know if your Son is into Dinosaurs - but if the weather picks up it can be a fun thing to do. You can add other plastics toys instead of dinosaurs. It is for younger children, but he might be able to help his sis out.
    http://builtbykids.com/build-your-very-own-dinosaur-dig/

    ReplyDelete