Thursday 19 July 2012

Fly Lady Day One Results


Well as promised, here are pictures of my first day on the FlyLady regime! Bare with me! 

 Above: Underneath the kitchen sink before I had even started yesterday
~~~~~


Above: Under the sink afterwards
~~~~~


Above : Sink area before
Below : Sink area after

~~~~~


 Above: Shine your sink.
~~~~~


 Above: Cereal Corner before I started
 Below : Cereal Corner afterwards
 ~~~~~

Below : Owens side with all his protein powders etc
~~~~~

Above : Toaster side before
Below : Toaster side after
 ~~~~~

 Above: Microwave Side Before
 Below: Microwave Side After
~~~~~


 Below : Windowsill before

 Below : Windowsill after

~~~~~

Below : HOTSPOT! To be tackled next.......


So as you can see I had a nice productive today - hopefully today will be as productive.
The kitchen was cleaned, I briefly spent my 5 minutes in the bathroom cleaning and I did the 27 things throw out so in total had about 3 black bags full of rubbish to get rid of.
Have also noticed that another hotspot of mine that tends to collect rubbish and junk is the stairs so this will be tackled soon too.
My sink is still shining and Im seemed to have gotten some overnight OCD about my sink staying clean!. the kitchen is still clean so today I am hoping to move to the bedrooms in 15 minute bursts today.

Note to self, must buy a binder. 

xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment