Sunday 22 July 2012

FlyLady ~ Day Three

So yesterday I basically spent the day going through this lot ^^^

This is a pile of clothes that had been put in my daughters bedroom in kind of a stop gap but were never put away, ironed etc so I needed to get them sorted 

I spent most of yesterday sorting clothes into piles with the following names
- Bee's pile
- Washing Lights
- Washing Darks
- Donates
- Ben
- Holly
- Owen
- Me
- Other

Now I think Ben, Holly, Owen, Me and Other are pretty explanatory as well as the washing piles, but my sister Bee (her name is actually Abigail and none of us know how she came to be called Bee) is currently 7 months pregnant with a baby girl so anything that was for the first year went into a pile of things to rewash or pass on to her. 
Also I have ended up with three bags of clothes to donate and I still have my sons bedroom to go through and I know for a fact he has a pile to go through as well - although nowhere near as bad as this!

The other room to get sorted yesterday was my bedroom which now looks a million times better and I have found several things to ebay, freecycle, gumtree, donate or give away. 

So I have been listing today on Ebay being that it is a free listing day...................

unfortunately I didn't take any photos of the before and after shot in my bedroom though but I may post a photo of all the bagged up stuff later

Take Care 

No comments:

Post a Comment